Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Take On Norway

I have finally made it home after some fabulous adventures. Still getting used to the heat and time change. Not so fond of waking up at 4am (Walker is loving the early morning walks!) and falling asleep by 6pm.

Things I have learned, Norway has crazy roads!! Good thing I grew up in Colorado to prepare my self for the switch backs, however I was not prepared for a one lane road with no shoulders, or no speed limit that had two way cars on it! After the stress of driving and the extremely high prices ($23 for a hamburger, and $70 for a t-shirt) I have come to the conclusion I will not be living in Norway any time soon. But the scenery was absolutely stunning. Green trees and water around every turn. A dream come true for a photographer at heart!










2 comments:

Followers